• Designed in collaboration with Harley Ingleby for use on his asymmetric twin model.
• Highest area twin set in the FCS range; as a result, can be pushed harder through turns.
• Moderate sweep (rake), full tip and longer base delivers incredible drive and speed.
• Lower depth value maintains manoeuvrability and looseness off the top and through turns.
• Can be paired with a variety of stabilisers to add control.
Recommended for fish, funboard and twin fin boards.
Please Note: this fin is designed to be used exclusively with the FCS II Fin System, and will not fit in the traditional FCS Dual Plug System.
Base: 5.26" / 134mm
Depth: 5.35" / 136mm
Area: 21.44"² / 13853mm²