• Fast reacting fin for performing tight radius turns.
• Smaller centre fin for more pivot and tail release.
• Upright template with flat foil on the side fins allows for acute directional changes.
• Designed for surfers who like to stay tight in the pocket and perform aerial maneuvers.
• Updated hex core material for a lighter and more responsive fin.
Suits hollow waves and punchy beach breaks.
Recommended for performance shortboards with moderate-to-low rocker.
Please Note: this fin is designed to be used exclusively with the FCS II Fin System, and will not fit in the traditional FCS Dual Plug System.
Featuring an updated large hex core to reduce weight. The result is a lighter and more responsive fin.
FIN SPECS: MEDIUM
Base: 4.33" / 110mm
Depth: 4.53" / 115mm
Area: 15.23"² / 9824mm²
Base: 4.28" / 108mm
Depth: 4.41" / 112mm
Area: 14.22"² / 9172mm²