- Al Merrick’s template is designed for radical, progressive surfing.
- The raked side fins produce exceptional speed and drive, while the smaller centre fin on the medium and large template offer quick release through turns.
- Hollow steep waves, punchy beach breaks.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- Performance boards with deep concaves and moderate-to-extreme rocker.
- Carver: Find Power. Powerful, drawn-out turns with added hold.
Performance Core (PC) fins are made using a multi-layered resin transfer molding process. The flex pattern in PC fins extends progressively from the base through to the tip, helping the surfer to maintain drive and hold through a turn. This versatile fin material is light, and can be used in a variety of different conditions.
X-SMALL (Under 55Kg / 120 Lbs)
SMALL (55Kg – 70Kg / 120 – 155 Lbs)
MEDIUM (65Kg – 80Kg / 145 – 175 Lbs)
LARGE (75Kg – 90Kg / 165 – 200 Lbs)
X-LARGE (Over 85Kg / 190 Lbs)