The Crowd Killer is a high performance mid length board based off of the Quiver Killer rocker and outline.
The idea was to extend it lengthwise and open up this design to a wider audience. It’s a wave catching, easy riding machine that does not skimp on performance.
The Crowd Killer features:
• A slightly wider, wave catching nose, with a “no pearl” flip tip, allowing the added length to still fit into the curve of waves.
• A wicked little double bump swallow tail, which feels lively and playful in small surf, yet holds long lines in larger waves.
• A relaxed and fast central rocker, that glides with ease. .
• Plenty of tail rocker, with deep double concave, for whipping wraps like a pro.
• New “Hidden Volume” two stage deck line, which focuses the foam toward the stringer and a rapid taper towards the rails. This creates a flat, stable deck, without feeling full or bulbous, and allows sensitive yet forgiving rails.
• Own the local spot, or piss off locals when you travel with this Crowd Killing machine.
7’0 21.25 2.75 45.50
7’4 21.75 2.84 50.50